The SQL Rule Book has been finished and online for about 3 weeks at: www.mecacaraudio.com/2019SQLRuleBook.pdf
The SPL Rule Book is complete, with a few edits since posted for club review:
We received good input from members, and made these changes:
- Judge Points – now Judges receive 1st place points in their class(es). They do not compete, but are listed in a separate Results event for tracking Judge Points, with score of (0) zero.
- Cutting of metal/modifications permitted in M1, M2, and M3. Please see Rule Book, Modified Division section, to review what is allowed.
- Vehicle registration and insurance statement changed. A vehicle cannot be shared at a contest. Vehicle registration and insurance declaration will not be required in the Rule Book, but a waiver must be signed declaring vehicle responsibility on the score sheet or event log sheet. M4, M5, Radical XC, and Radical X vehicles are exempt.
- MECA Members who want to compete at the World Finals Soundfest must compete at (1) 2X or 3X contest with the vehicle they are going to use at Finals.
- For Radical X and XC classes, the sensor is placed in either the driver’s or passenger’s kick panel area. These are the only 2 options for X and XC sensor placement.
Thanks again to the Rules & Ethics Committee for their time and thoughtfulness that goes into our Rule Books.
Thanks to the MECA Members who took the time to send input and thoughtful suggestions.